Subject: Re: [boost] Mail List Migration - Update
From: mloskot (mateusz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-02-16 11:30:36

Michael Caisse-3 wrote
> The Boost mail lists are now migrated to a new set of servers.
>
> This change affected all mail lists and web resources (signing up,
> changing passwords, moderator access, archives...) that were associated
> with the domain lists.boost.org .
>
> If you are having difficulties, please drop me an email. (Oh the irony)

Michael,

Would it be possible to configure the mailman to update the archives
at lists.boost.org more frequently?
AFAICT, it seems, currently it happens once in 24h.

All, please note gmane is currently down, taken over by new
maintainers who trying to bring the service back [1].
So, I'd suggest to link ml posts using the URLs based on lists.boost.org
instead of gmane, nabble, or other volatile locations
(eg. link [1] used on the important page [2] is no longer accessible).

Hence, more frequent updates of the archives would be helpful.

[1] http://home.gmane.org/2016/09/14/anatomy-gmane-v2/
[2] http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lib.boost.devel/247192
[3] https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/StartModWorkflow

Best regards,