Subject: Re: [boost] [thread]Forever sleeping
From: Jürgen Hunold (jhunold_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-02-27 10:42:23

Hi Vicente,

Am Montag, 27. Februar 2017, 07:51:28 CET schrieb Vicente J. Botet Escriba via
Boost:
> > https://github.com/boostorg/thread/commit/9bbf9bed80836282263ec0bdea0adf5c
> > 1fa3621b
> >

> > Please, let me know if it works again.
>
> After this commit the regression tests continued to be available.
> I'm really sorry if my bug was the cause of then been not refreshed.
> If it was the case, our test system would need some improvements.

Unfortunately, the tests are red here again. Both the Boost.Thread and my own
tests using Boost.Thread are timing out instead of finishing.

I get ...failed updating 39 targets... on Ubuntu 16.10 with latest clang trunk
and timeout 30 second. Even 3 minutes does not help.

The test matrix is starting to go yellow again, see

http://www.boost.org/development/tests/develop/developer/output/teeks99-02-dc3-5-14-Docker-64on64-boost-bin-v2-libs-thread-test-ex_tennis-test-clang-linux-3-5~c++14-debug-threading-multi.html

as an example.

Yours,

Jürgen

--
* Dipl.-Math. Jürgen Hunold  !
* voice: ++49 4257 300       ! Fährstraße 1