Subject: Re: [boost] Regarding Mentor
From: Adam Wulkiewicz (adam.wulkiewicz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-03-08 00:56:02

Hi Shaunak,

Shaunak Dixit Via Boost wrote:
> I would like to work on boost.geometry.
> For given projects
>
> *PROJECT 1. Filtering of compare distance predicates.*
> <https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/SoC2017#PROJECT1.Filteringofcomparedistancepredicates.>
>
> *PROJECT 3. Nearly antipodal points distance accuracy improvement.*
> <https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/SoC2017#PROJECT3.Nearlyantipodalpointsdistanceaccuracyimprovement.>
>
> Please help me out how to start and in finding mentors for the above
> projects.

In case you missed it, potential mentor for these projects is Vissarion
Fisikopoulos.
In an email titled "[boost] [gsoc17] Regarding projects 1 & 3 of
Boost.Geometry" he wrote:

<cite>
I proposed to mentor projects 1 & 3 of Boost.Geometry.

As in Boost GSoC webpage you may choose to either provide links to
existing library you developed or take a competency test. For the
latter the test is the same for both projects 1 & 3, you can find it
inhttps://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/SoC2017#Programmingcompetencytest2
</cite>

Adam