Subject: Re: [boost] [release] 1.64.0 closed for Beta
From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-03-12 12:37:54

On Sun, Mar 12, 2017 at 6:22 AM, Jürgen Hunold via Boost <
boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Hi Rene,
>
> Am Samstag, 11. März 2017, 17:43:53 CET schrieb Rene Rivera via Boost:
> > We know.. Hopefully I can address it before we put the beta out. But I'm
> > not sure I will have time tomorrow to put in the b2 PR that deals with
> > vs2017.
>
> If you approve the current patch, I can merge the PR to develop and then
> master. As far as I can see, the last patch from
> https://github.com/boostorg/
> build/issues/157 ( b2260a9 ) works fine. I've tested it with 2017
> Enterprise
> with both Boost develop branch and my own software.

Why not do the merge to develop right way, then post a mention to this
thread so others can start testing on develop.

I'd rather wait for Rene to give the OK for the merge to master.

I've got a P/R in for boost.config to update the MSVC 2017 version numbers
for RTW.

Thanks,

--Beman