Subject: Re: [boost] [quickbook] diagnosing a missing [endsect]?
From: Peter Dimov (lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-03-18 21:00:08

Daniel James wrote:

> If I'm right then is-rooted really needs to be fixed, but can you try the
> attached patch? It assumes that BOOST_ROOT is always absolute, which I
> think is the case.

This works, quickbook gets built and copied to $BOOST_ROOT/dist/bin. But
then

C:\Projects\boost-git\boost>dist\bin\quickbook.exe
C:\Projects\boost-git\boost>dist\bin\quickbook.exe --help
C:\Projects\boost-git\boost>dist\bin\quickbook.exe --input-file
libs\mp11\doc\mp11.qbk --output-file test.xml

By the look of it, a UTF-16 string is probably being output as 8 bit. I'll
try to debug it. (test.xml does end up being created, so it works, it's just
the console output that's missing.)