Subject: Re: [boost] [VS2017][release] vswhere.exe
From: Andrey Semashev (andrey.semashev_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-04-06 14:40:19

On 04/06/17 16:54, Paul A. Bristow via Boost wrote:

> [...]

While I generally agree that the simpler installation and use process
the better, a developer who haven't heard of PATH or command line is not
a developer.

MS has brought the mess with toolset location on its users. We can do
only so much to not make things worse from our end. Giving simple
instructions to follow is IMHO enough.