Subject: [boost] Boost licensing information
From: Fabrizio Riente (fabrizio.riente_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-04-11 12:32:29

Dear Boost Members,

I'm Fabrizio Riente and I'm a researcher from the Politecnico di Torino in
Italy.
I'm using some part of boost libraries in our application.
In particular we are using boost spirit, odeint and serialization.

In the next future, we would like to release this tool for free for
research purposes.
I read that at the moment boost is released under Boost license.

I was wandering if under this license it is possible to distribute the
application for free to other universities and interested people without
sharing the source code.

Thanks in advance for your time.

Best regards.

Fabrizio Riente

--
Fabrizio Riente, Postdoctoral Research Associate
Politecnico di Torino, Dept. of Electronics and Telecommunications