Subject: Re: [boost] Fwd: [clang] clang-cl expansion of macros
From: degski (degski_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-04-30 13:15:04

On 30 April 2017 at 16:03, Peter Dimov via Boost <boost_at_[hidden]>
wrote:

> No macros except the default (WIN32;_DEBUG;_CONSOLE;%(PreprocessorDefinitions)),
> yes, from the IDE. I'm not using clang 4 though, but the clang that ships
> with 2017.

 I'm also just using (a.o.) the clang that ships with 2017. I don't get
it...

Just a (I would think) stupid question: "Are the generated boost headers
different, if/when compiled with clang++?"

I'm going to do a Schwarzenegger: "I'll be back!"

degski

--
"*Ihre sogenannte Religion wirkt bloß wie ein Opiat reizend, betäubend,
Schmerzen aus Schwäche stillend.*" - Novalis 1798