From: Gavin Lambert (gavinl_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-05-03 06:06:20

On 3/05/2017 17:50, Michael Caisse wrote:
> As far as I can tell, only GMane is having issues. Do you have a reason
> to think that the problem is larger than GMane?
>
> We are happy to fix issues that might be in the Boost infrastructure but
> I'm a little unsure about your logic.

Given that GMane seems to be a bit in flux (going by the prior
announcements and the state of the website), and that evidently a number
of people prefer a newsgroup gateway rather than using the mailing list
directly (for whatever reason), perhaps Boost could consider setting up
a gateway of its own? (Or adopting GMane's existing one.)