Subject: [boost] [Beast] Discussion
From: Vinnie Falco (vinnie.falco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-05-20 15:24:08

A desire was stated in the 2015 formal review for Boost.Http, that the
author would engage the community during the development of the
library. I've been doing that throughout the development of Beast and
I will continue to do so.

So I am inviting you and anyone else who would like to participate in
the design and evolution of this library to weigh in with comments on
anything that you would like, ahead of the Beast formal review
(scheduled July 1st). Your feedback can help make the library better!

On Sat, May 20, 2017 at 8:19 AM, Bjorn Reese via Boost
<boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> On 05/20/2017 04:17 PM, Vinnie Falco via Boost wrote:
>
>> I hope readers are convinced that HTTP requests and responses should
>> be modeled as self-contained objects with all necessary fields
>> prescribed by rfc7230, and that the HTTP status should be neither
>> separate nor stored in an error_code.
>

> Not really, but that is the subject for a review of a different library.

Here's a nice new thread for the discussion.