Subject: Re: [boost] Doxygen documentation was Re: [review] Review of Outcome (starts Fri-19-May)
From: John Maddock (jz.maddock_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-05-27 17:33:11

> It's also my view that difficulties in writing documentation reflect
> bad design decisions. But I'm having problems convincing developers
> of that.

Another way of looking at this is this: if you can explain the library
concisely and completely in simple documentation that makes sense to the
user, then the design is likely to be a good one. Or to put it another
way, writing documentation is an important part of the design process,
because it flushes out the sloppy thinking that we all fall for from
time to time...

John.

---
http://www.avg.com