Subject: Re: [boost] DocBook toolchain: Disable auto toc for just one section's children?
From: Vinnie Falco (vinnie.falco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-06-05 04:53:57

On Sun, Jun 4, 2017 at 9:33 PM, Robert Ramey via Boost
<boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>> Is there a way to disable just the child sections of my Reference
>> section?

After a few hours of fumbling, I found a way:

    [block'''<reference id="hidden"><title>This Page Intentionally
Left Blank 1/2</title>''']
    [section:ref This Page Intentionally Left Blank 2/2]
    [include reference.qbk]
    [endsect]
    [block'''</reference>''']

Sections in reference.qbk no longer show up in auto-generated toc at
any depth! But if you visit one of those reference pages and press
"Up" in the navigation, you get those blank pages. I can live with
that.

It looks like this:
http://vinniefalco.github.io/stage/beast/v49/

And here's the corresponding link to the doxygen-generated reference
(I know you love those)
http://vinniefalco.github.io/stage/beast/v49/beast/quickref.html