Subject: Re: [boost] [config][android] GCC-5 and 6 failures.
From: Dmitry Moskalchuk (dm_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-06-15 16:53:13

Hi John,

Sure I can check that. However, as far as I see, this error has nothing
to Boost. It's internal error in our (CrystaX) clang implementation,
which is subject for fix on our side.

Do you still want to workaround it in Boost::Config? If yes, I can
adjust configuration and re-run tests, but please be little more
specific then - where and what exactly should I change to re-run tests
(I can deduce it on my own, but better would be if you'd say exactly to
avoid potential mistakes)?

--
Dmitry Moskalchuk