Subject: Re: [boost] [review] Boost.Nowide is Accepted into Boost
From: Artyom Beilis (artyom.beilis_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-06-24 07:35:33

On Fri, Jun 23, 2017 at 4:34 PM, Frédéric Bron <frederic.bron_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I would like to thank all the people who took part in the discussions
> during the review. All contributors admitted that Boost.Nowide
> addresses a real issue and solves it, at least partially. Moreover we
> received 8 official reviews with 6 “accept”, 1 “do not accept as is”
> and 1 “I am not against it”.
>

> So Boost.Nowide is accepted for inclusion in Boost.
> Congratulation and many thanks to Artyom Beilis for this contribution.

I would like to thank all the reviewers who provided very valuable
and important comments regarding the library and brought very
important notes that would improve the Boost.Nowide library.

I want also to express my deepest gratitude to Frédéric Bron
who managed the review, collected all the data regarding
the library, did a great code review on his own and finally
created an excellent summary of all issues that were
brought in this review.

THANK YOU!

> However, 2 major issues arose in the discussions and they will have to
> be fixed before inclusion:
>
> 1. handling of ill-formed Unicode input should be improved/clarified
> 2. the documentation needs improvements
>
> In particular, this needs to be fixed:
> [snip]

Now its time to get my hands on the code :-)

Once again thank you very much!

Artyom Beilis