Subject: Re: [boost] [beast] Missing documentation link
From: Vinnie Falco (vinnie.falco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-07-08 10:34:43

On Sat, Jul 8, 2017 at 3:22 AM, Bjorn Reese via Boost
<boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> All links in the Examples section point the the master branch instead of
> the review branch.

The links to repository files use a Quickbook macro:

[template repo_file[path] '''<ulink
url="https://github.com/vinniefalco/Beast/blob/master/'''[path]'''">'''[path]'''</ulink>''']

I have pushed a commit to the review branch which edits the files path
to point to the review branch. And I have rebuilt the documentation.
You might need to refresh.

> The link to example/common/file_body.hpp in the Examples section has
> gone missing. Please fix this ASAP.

This should be fixed with the change I pushed. However, I'll point out
that file_body has undergone significant improvements. It hardly
resembles the review version. The new file body takes advantage of
platform specific optimizations like TransmitFile on Windows and
::sendfile on Linux. There is a File concept with implementations for
POSIX, Win32, and plain old <cstdlib>. But I understand that the
review/ branch is what is currently under consideration

Thanks!