Subject: Re: [boost] [review][mp11] Formal review of Mp11
From: Edouard (edouard_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-07-17 07:40:24

Hi,

>This said, we can also look out to the wider world and recognize that
>Mp11 and
>Brigand have the very same design philosophy and come up with solutions that are exactly interchangeable. It would be great if we could find a way that efforts behind Mp11 and Brigand could be coordinated to come up with something bigger that could serve as Boost's pure-type metaprogramming library as >well as a non-Boost lib. To be honest, I don't have a clue how this could be done, or whether there's willingness to collaborate among Mp11's and Brigand's authors.

Brigand has been inspired by Peter Dimov's original article which explains the similarities.

There is currently redesign work going on in Brigand. Odin is considering bringing Kvasir magic into Brigand for more speed, which explains why we have been very quiet. We are very willing to collaborate, we are just busy improving the library (and our lives also :-) ).

Peter is most welcomed to take anything he likes from Brigand and incorporate it into Mp11, and I'm available by mail or on cppchat to discuss things if need be.

Kind regards.

-Edouard