Subject: Re: [boost] libs/sync?
From: Andrey Semashev (andrey.semashev_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-08-04 08:17:25

> We have a submodule libs/sync on the develop branch that isn't on
> master. What's its fate? Is it going to become a released library at
> some point, or should we remove it?

I sure hope to get it released at some point. The work on it has stalled
some time ago, but I'm not giving up on it. For example, I recently
updated Boost.Atomic with features for Boost.Sync.

The current state of Boost.Sync is that it is missing docs, some Windows
code needs updating with new features from Boost.Atomic and I think the
code related to time units needed updating too (I can't remember the
details now).