Subject: Re: [boost] Microsoft vs The Boost License
From: Phil Bouchard (philippeb8_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-08-05 18:21:40

On 08/05/2017 02:01 PM, degski via Boost wrote:
> On 5 August 2017 at 20:54, Phil Bouchard via Boost <boost_at_[hidden]>
> wrote:
>
>> Lol and thank you all for your advices. I guess my best defense is present
>> my work to the CppCon 2018 and keep working on it. Meanwhile I am
>> presenting it to the ISO C++ committee.
>>

> Yes, just (more easily said than done) work towards the best implementation
> possible and you *will* be acknowledged.

Thanks!

On the coding side I just need to get rid of that static mutex and it'll
be even more efficient in multithreading mode.

On the promotion side to ISO I know the procedures are strict (like a
thesis you have to defend in person) and takes some time but it looks
like I reached to point of no return ;)

Regards,
-Phil