Subject: Re: [boost] Boost 1.65.0 Release Candidate 1
From: Peppard (peppard+boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-08-06 20:21:57

On 2017-08-06 21:07, Marshall Clow via Boost wrote:
> As always, the release managers would appreciate it if you download
> the candidate of your choice and give building it a try. Please report
> both success and failure, and anything else that is noteworthy.

The regression regarding boost/math/common_factor_ct.hpp (vs
math_fwd.hpp) seems to be still there. (For details please see the
original mail and replies:
https://lists.boost.org/Archives/boost/2017/07/237452.php)

What I presume is the fix (https://github.com/boostorg/math/pull/75) was
merged into develop about 12 hours ago, some automatic CI tests still
running.

(I guess it would be useful to have the pre-releases tagged in the
super-project and each library, just like the 1.64 beta releases.)