Subject: Re: [boost] Improving Boost Docs
From: Andrzej Krzemienski (akrzemi1_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-08-14 07:40:42

> I'm aware that at one point there was an initiative to improve boost
> documentation. See
>
> https://svn.boost.org/trac10/wiki/ImprovingBoostDocs
>
> It seems that the last movement here was 10 years ago. Does anyone know
> what the current status of this is? Does anyone still work on it? Does
> anyone know anything about it? I'm just curious about this.

I do not know anything about the project, so I am not really addressing
your question,but I wonder how it is possible to get a unified look and
feel across all the libraries when library authors are given freedom to use
whatever format for their documentation, whatever tool, and whatever
approach to documentation.

Regards,
&rzej;