Subject: Re: [boost] Improving Boost Docs
From: Gavin Lambert (gavinl_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-08-16 02:01:03

On 16/08/2017 13:07, Soul Studios wrote:
>> 12? Please see:
>> https://svn.boost.org/trac10/wiki/BoostDocs/GettingStarted, OK it
>> looks a little intimidating at first, but there are only three
>> required installs:
>
> :) Ha.
> I read 7 required packages there, and 11 overall components in the diagram.

Granted I don't know anything about this and might just be misreading
something, but from the minute I spent reading that page it does look
like only three tools are required if you only want HTML output:

   * doxygen
   * xsltproc
   * quickbook

(And the latter is included in Boost sources, so really that's only two.
  The third install is if you want PDF output for anything other than
Accumulators.)

Though it also appears there are a couple of extra downloads required
for stylesheets, which count as extra dependencies, so we might be up to
five by now.)

In that graph, the boxes appear to be file formats and the arrows are
the tools, and most of the arrows are xsltproc.