Subject: Re: [boost] Boost 1.65.0 Release Candidate 4
From: degski (degski_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-08-18 15:32:34

On 18 August 2017 at 18:22, Daniel James via Boost <boost_at_[hidden]>
wrote:

> Regardless, we're not going to change our
> release procedure at the very last minute.

There does not seem to be much of a procedure from where I'm sitting.
Either one just pushes the (release )button every 6 weeks (like Rust), 3
months or whatever, no matter what issues are lingering: "We''ll fix it in
the next release approach", or one releases the latest product when it's
ready. We seem to have a half-way house here.

BUT, I'll rest my case here, life's too short and the next release is only
4 months away (pre-cluding delays).

degski

--
"*Ihre sogenannte Religion wirkt bloß wie ein Opiat reizend, betäubend,
Schmerzen aus Schwäche stillend.*" - Novalis 1798