Subject: Re: [boost] Searching for Review Manager for reflection library without macro
From: Barrett Adair (barrettellisadair_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-09-05 04:40:50

http://blincubator.com/bi_library/pfr-pod-flat-reflection/?gform_post_id=1606

> Anyone wishing to become a Review Manager for the library?
>

> Boost libraries that may benefit from PFR:
> * Convert - for out-of-the-box conversions of user types
> * Hana - for using user types instead of tuples
> * Intrusive - for reusing unused bits in user provided types
> * Serialization - for out-of-the-box serialization of user types
> * Spirit - for putting rule results into user provided types without
> Phoenix or Fusion macro
> * Test - for outputting content of user provided types
> * TypeTraits - for traits like has_unique_object_representations in C++14
>
> --
> Best regards,
> Antony Polukhin

I'm a bit late to respond here, but I just want to say that I hope this
library finds a review manager. Although I have not used it personally, I
have recommended it to several people for real world problems, and I have
also studied the implementation. I believe the library is unique, clever,
and useful (especially pre C++17).

There is a CppCon video about the implementation here, for those who
haven't seen it: https://youtu.be/abdeAew3gmQ

Barrett