Subject: Re: [boost] Searching for Review Manager for reflection library without macro
From: degski (degski_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-09-07 03:40:42

On 6 September 2017 at 22:07, Antony Polukhin via Boost <
boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> ... and it failed to build because of the constexpr support in MSVC.

As it also fails to build with Clang-LLVM-6 (with STL of VS2017 15.3.3),
there must be another issue now (STL related?).

> I'll try too build it with latest MSVC in a few weeks and I'll try to
> bypass all the possible compiler related issues.

Great, it lookes interesting and usefull.

degski

--
"*Ihre sogenannte Religion wirkt bloß wie ein Opiat reizend, betäubend,
Schmerzen aus Schwäche stillend.*" - Novalis 1798