Subject: Re: [boost] Review Request: impl_ptr (pimpl)
From: Vladimir Batov (Vladimir.Batov_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-09-09 07:52:15

On 2017-09-09 17:12, Richard Hodges via Boost wrote:
> Hi Vladimir, great to see that good has come of the review process.

Well, to clarify -- there was no Boost review... There was some initial
(and very useful) input to my submission request but Boost-wise the
submission did not get anywhere... as the review mgr could not be
found... so far anyway. Still, something good indeed has come of as
after Giel's effort impl_ptr is a serious smart pointer for the purpose.

> If you'll allow my first commit to add a CMakeLists.txt file I'll
> happily
> just start using it and contributing where possible.

All contributions are most and truly welcome. For starters I'd suggest
you fork the project first into your GitHub userspace. Apply your
changes. Then, submit a pull request, Giel or I will be happy to merge
it in. I might not be able to do that for a few more days (I am away).
Looking forward to your input.