Subject: Re: [boost] [docs] Documentation on Github?
From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-09-18 01:30:53

On 9/17/17 5:39 PM, Rene Rivera via Boost wrote:

> I prefer to put such docs in an entirely different repo. So as not to bloat
> the main repo with documentation when people do clones.

LOL - I like to get the whole package including the docs. I hate to
have go online and look around for the docs someplace else then figure
out were to put them on my own machine. Ideally I'd like the to have
the readable docs and library as a unit so that it's ways in sync. That
is when I delete or update the package everything is in sync.

Robert Ramey