Subject: Re: [boost] [review] The review of Boost.DoubleEnded starts today: September 21 - September 30
From: Benedek Thaler (thalerbenedek_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-09-28 17:09:18

FYI, with the intent of helping the review, I fixed some trivial bugs 18
hours ago:

devector: fix clear() doc
devector: fix complexity docs (amortized linear -> amortized constant)
devector: fix insert bug, improve tests
devector: free storage using old allocator in op= if needed
devector: use emplace_back instead of push_back in range ops
batch_deque: make policy segment_size constexpr

and filed more complicated bugs as tickets [0]. These also fix some typos
in the docs.

To avoid confusion, I did not touch more substantial or controversial
parts, therefore *no* change was made to the overall documentation, to the
default growth policy or to the shifting behavior of insert().

Thanks,
Benedek

[0]: https://github.com/erenon/double_ended/issues