Subject: Re: [boost] [review] The review of Boost.DoubleEnded starts today: September 21 - September 30
From: Thorsten Ottosen (tottosen_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-10-13 10:49:44

Den 12-10-2017 kl. 20:34 skrev Nevin Liber via Boost:

> Normally, my check against capacity() is usually about iterators, pointers
> and/or references possibly being invalidated more than knowing that an
> actual allocation will take place.

What is the difference be an allocation and an invalidation? I assume
your context is "what happens when I call push_back?".

> Have we considered capacity() == min(front_capacity(), back_capacity())?

Or is your context "what happens when I call either push_back or
push_front?"

Maybe you can tell us what your program does when it detects that things
are invalidated? Do you then recompute the iterators and references?

kind regards

-Thorsten