Subject: Re: [boost] RFC.. Steering Committee Bylaws Proposal
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-10-18 08:33:09

I can understand that you are still spitting feathers about the crass handling of B2/Cmake, but this seems a big legalistic sledge
hammer to try to solve that issue, and others too.

It is quite reasonable for the Steering Committee to opine that the number of users of Boost might be boosted by providing a way to
use another build tool, but ultimately, the library writers will control what happens by voting with their feet, or fingers.

Let's keep muddling on ;-)

and Carry On Coding :-)

Paul

---