Subject: Re: [boost] Looking for a task to contribute to boost
From: vivekvpandya (vivekvpandya_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-10-17 04:10:39

Thanks Mike for reply.
I want to contribute to boost because I want get hands on experience with
new features of C++ and also it should require careful design.
I am fine with any task but I prefer a task which is important but due to
lack of time other community members are not able to work on it.
I am not much familiar with topics you suggest I will look into them but if
someone can help me draft initial workout plan it will be very helpful. I
can be available to IRC channel for discussion.

As far as Machine learning is concern there is already a C++ library called
MLPack so what are boost's goal that diverge from MLPack?

Thanks again,
Vivek

--
Sent from: http://boost.2283326.n4.nabble.com/Boost-Dev-f2600599.html