Subject: Re: [boost] [Boost-announce] [review][DoubleEnded] Review Results
From: Louis Dionne (ldionne.2_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-10-28 08:58:29

Boost - Dev mailing list wrote
> Den 27-10-2017 kl. 00:09 skrev Glen Fernandes via Boost-users:
>> On Thu, Oct 26, 2017 at 6:00 PM, Thorsten Ottosen wrote:
>>> For now, I would like to thank everyone that participated with reviews
>>> and
>>> comments. We didn't have that many reviews, but the reviewers did spend
>>> lot of time both on review and the following discussions.
>>
>> Hi Thorsten,
>>
>> Could you please also summarize (a list) who voted for acceptance and
>> who voted for rejection?
>
> Sure.
>
> Zach Laine (reject)
> Louis Dionne (reject)
> Joaquin López Muñoz (conditionally accept)
> Ion Gaztañaga (conditionally accept)
> Me (conditionally accept)
>
> [...]

Note that my "reject" vote can also be seen as a conditional acceptance with
the conditions already outlined. Not that it matters, but as one of those
that said "reject", I think the current outcome is optimal and I am happy
with it. Also, if there's interest for it, I'd be happy to help review PRs
to Boost.Container when they are ready if that's how things proceed.

Thanks Thorsten for the very detailed review summary, and thanks and
congratulations to Benedek for the library!

Louis

--
Sent from: http://boost.2283326.n4.nabble.com/Boost-Dev-f2600599.html