Subject: Re: [boost] [foreach][polygon][xpressive][bimap][ptr_container][gil][assign][typeof][msm] PRs for removing executable attribute for files
From: Andrey Semashev (andrey.semashev_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-11-03 22:24:51

On 11/04/17 01:06, Edward Diener via Boost wrote:
> On 11/3/2017 5:56 PM, Peter Dimov via Boost wrote:
>> Edward Diener wrote:
>>
>>> The following libraries still have PRs, which I have previously
>>> submitted, for removing the executable attribute for one or more files:
>>>
>>> foreach
>>> polygon
>>> xpressive
>>> bimap
>>> ptr_container
>>> gil
>>> assign
>>> typeof
>>> msm
>>
>> Are any of these candidates for community management?
>
> No. I already took care of any CMT libraries that had such files. Thanks
> for taking care of the above libraries.

I think CMT should have push access to all libraries, even those with
active maintainers. There are times when maintainers are not able to
work on their libraries and someone has to do at least basic maintenance
instead.

Some of the mentioned libraries, though, don't have an active
maintainer. I'd say, assign, foreach, ptr_container, typeof, xpressive
are possible candidates for community maintenance.