Subject: Re: [boost] [release] Boost 1.66.0 Release Candidate 2
From: Barend Gehrels (barend_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-12-14 14:47:44

Hi Daniel,

Op 14-12-2017 om 14:03 schreef Daniel James via Boost:
> The second release candidates for the 1.66.0 release are now available at:
>
> <https://dl.bintray.com/boostorg/prerelease/>
>
> The in progress release notes are:
>
> <http://www.boost.org/users/history/in_progress.html>

On December 6, following your request, I modified release notes for
Geometry and did a "Propose file change" in github. However, those
changes are not yet in the release notes. Maybe what I did was not
sufficient or I did make another mistake.

Anyway, is it still possible to add them?

These are the changes:

updated libraries: added Geometry

* [phrase library..[@/libs/geometry/ Geometry]:]
 Â  * Add distance for geographic PointLike/AnyGeometry.
 Â  * Fixes in validity of union/intersection/difference/buffer
 Â  * Fixes in results of union/intersection/difference which could be
incorrect in some complex cases
 Â  * Fixes in set and relational operations for non-cartesian coordinate
systems.

Thanks, regards, Barend