Subject: [boost] [date_time] Trac 13194 - %e posix time_input_facet specifier behavior
From: James E. King, III (jking_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-12-21 17:54:37

https://svn.boost.org/trac10/ticket/13194

Just looking at this one, and looking at the documentation, it states that
%e is the same as %d however when the value is less than 10, a leading
space is to be used instead of a leading zero.

The example in the description has a flaw, I believe, and I commented on
that. Do folks agree with my comment? Should parsing fail if it says
"December 5" (with one space) and the format string is "%B %e"? Valid
input would be "December 5" (with two spaces).

I also found that the code blindly ignores delimiter specifiers, so I
opened a github issue for it:
https://github.com/boostorg/date_time/issues/53. Comments appreciated
there as well.

Thanks,