Subject: [boost] [outcome] Training video in post-Toronto std::expected<T, E>
From: Niall Douglas (s_sourceforge_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-01-09 22:30:32

In preparation for the Outcome v2 review next week, reviewers may find
the video of my Meeting C++ talk in Berlin last year useful to watch
beforehand.

The talk is a literature review covering all the WG21 papers related to
the post-Toronto std::expected<T, E>, which is quite different to the
Expected during the Outcome v1 review.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfMBLx7qE0I

My thanks to Jens for prioritising the release of this video, and for
running a great C++ conference.

I'm still building a list of errata for the video, once complete I'll
post a list underneath it. Any mistakes that I made, please do let me
know, ideally with a timestamp offset into the video.

My thanks to all those who are currently reporting so many, many bugs in
the reference docs. I'll try my best to fix them all before end of next
week, but keep them coming!

Niall

--
ned Productions Limited Consulting