Subject: [boost] Issue with bjam and building for NDK
From: Robert Dailey (rcdailey.lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-01-11 22:31:21

I filed an issue over at the Android NDK github page here:
https://github.com/android-ndk/ndk/issues/616

When I invoke b2 to build boost using the standalone toolchain
generated by the NDK, bjam seems to be wrapping the command in quotes,
like "clang++". This throws off their logic in the clang++.cmd batch
script. I was asked to test running b2 without quotes (e.g. clang++),
but I am not sure how to do this.

Could someone help me understand if this is a code change to b2? Or if
there's a jam script somewhere I can modify? I'm not sure if this is a
boost issue or an NDK issue at this point. I appreciate any help from
the boost developers.