Subject: Re: [boost] [outcome] success-or-failure objects
From: Vinícius dos Santos Oliveira (vini.ipsmaker_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-01-23 19:43:59

> I think you're reading more into this than most other people do.

So far the library is excellent. Not many things to complain about.
=P

Let me
> do some substitution:
>
> "Outcome’s default is to not provide value-or-error objects. It provides
> $TOKEN objects. We define the difference as being “having programmable
> actions in response to no-value observation other than throwing a hard
> coded logic error type exception”."

I'll try to think about some suggestion, but it doesn't change the fact
that the "part II" of the paragraph doesn't need the added confusion of
this introduction which probably nobody understood the same way as you
understand.

--
Vinícius dos Santos Oliveira
https://vinipsmaker.github.io/