Subject: Re: [boost] [review] outcome broken on clang/libstdc++ (Linux) and Apple clang/libc++ and gcc 7.2
From: Glen Fernandes (glen.fernandes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-01-27 23:22:20

I wrote a .travis.yml for your boost-outcome submission to run your
unit tests against a few compilers:

The output is at: https://travis-ci.org/glenfe/ned14.outcome/builds/334222400

I updated it to make sure the clang++-libstdc++ uses a more recent libstdc++.

It looks like:
- clang++-libc++ fails because of forgetting to #include a header.
- GCC 7.2 with -std=c++17 is the one with the Internal Compiler Errors
(I didn't investigate further)
- clang++5-libstdc++ fails because it cannot find a type in std

Is there a reason why you don't have travis and appveyor for
boost-outcome? I remember your "Best Practices" document strongly
advocating that every Boost library submission should have them.

Glen