Subject: Re: [boost] [GSOC18] Boost.Geometry Project 1 : Similarity between geometries
From: Vissarion Fisikopoulos (fisikop_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-01-31 10:05:28

Hi Sagar,

On 30 January 2018 at 12:44, sagarvijaygupta via Boost
<boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> I am Sagar Gupta, a student of IIT Mandi, pursuing my Bachelors in Computer
> Science.
> I want to work on the Project 1 of Similarity between Geometries. I read the
> source code of geometry and regarding the Frechet distance and its different
> variations and tried to work with it. Also I tried the competency test.
>
> Its my first time for GSOC but I have some good experience in C++ (from
> different projects and competitive programming). I wish to know where should
> I send the competency test? I wish to work on this project as it is a great
> learning experience which I realized while working on the implementation of
> Frechet Distance between linestrings.

thanks for your interest and the question. Either you send your tests
to the potential
mentor (that is me) or you put your code to github and post a link to this list.
In any case you will have to add your test to your proposal if boost is selected
by google.

Best,
Vissarion