Subject: Re: [boost] [release notes] Linking to github issues/pull requests
From: Stefan Seefeld (stefan_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-02-14 13:42:00

On 14.02.2018 08:08, Daniel James via Boost wrote:
> On 14 February 2018 at 12:51, Stefan Seefeld via Boost
> <boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>> Exactly, that's what I had in mind: some "runtime" that's part of the
>> documentation module itself, rather than "website" or other mostly
>> independent downstream project.
> I'd probably put it somewhere in the 'doc' directory of the super
> project, as that's where the shared css and image files are.

That would be suboptimal, as it would increase the coupling of
individual projects to the super project.
(I have actually cloned the shared resources you mention into
Boost.Python precisely so I can build it stand-alone, with only
dependencies to individual modules (or boost system packages in my
Fedora environment), rather than a full boost repo checkout.)

Stefan