Subject: [boost] [GSoC'18] Project : Add support for tensors
From: Manan Sharma (manan180796_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-02-15 00:01:39

Hello Boost Community,

My name is Manan Sharma. I am a 3rd year undergraduate student pursuing my
B.Tech in Computer Science and M.S by research in IIIT Hyderabad, India.

I have good understanding of Linear Algebra and Machine Learning.

I have a sound background in data structures and algorithms and have
qualified twice for ACM ICPC regionals. I have secured good rank in other
programming contests too. I have good understanding of C++ having done all
my competitive programming and several different projects using it.

I am interested in project for adding support for tensors in uBLAS. Since I
am new to open source, please let me know as to how can I get started.

Thanks
Manan Sharma