Subject: Re: [boost] Yap's formal review is starting now!
From: Zach Laine (whatwasthataddress_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-02-16 20:03:21

On Fri, Feb 16, 2018 at 4:41 AM, a.hagen-zanker--- via Boost <
boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> > Peter Dimov:
> > It now occurs to me that if my_expr is not <Kind, Tuple>, but <Kind,
> T...>, a transform would be able to match it without knowing the tuple type.
>

> Zach, are you giving this serious consideration?

No. The library stated out this way, actually. It makes everything a lot
more verbose in the implementation, of course, but for the user too.

If the user wants the interface locally, she can always add a template
alias that papers over the existence of the tuple.

Zach