Subject: [boost] [gsoc18] - Similarity Between Geometries and Timeframe Question
From: Aidan Nyquist (contact_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-02-22 18:20:31

Hello,

My name is Aidan Nyquist,
a sophomore at North Park University.
I'm currently majoring in Math and Physics,
and minoring in computer science.

I have been programming for about 4 years now,
and have experience with a fair amount of languages
(Python, C/C++, Java, LISP, Haskell, SQL, etc.).

Sifting through all the GSoC projects,
while fun, can be somewhat difficult.
I have just found the "Similarity between geometries" project
and think I am a great fit.
I wish I had found it sooner though, so I could have started the evaluation
test done by now.

Is there a rough deadline for its submission?
I'm applying for one other organization, and they had a Feb. 28 deadline.
If there is a similar date, I will reluctantly not attend the Hackathon I
was hoping to go to this weekend.
However, if there is some buffer time, that would be great to know, so I
could be at ease.

Any advice is always appreciated.

Thanks,
Aidan Nyquist