Subject: Re: [boost] gsoc2018 inquiry and mentor seeking
From: mohammad sharique (1sharique1_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-03-04 16:50:23

Hi,

> I want to cobtribute the the project of "Adding multicore and gpu
> computations to uBLAS"

As i was the team leader and main contributer in an open source library for
> complex-numbers matrices that has the same parsing and interface as matlab
> and supports all operations like computing inverse by gaussian elimination
> and determinant by LU decomposition and +, - , * ,/ , .* , ./ and computing
> power of matrix in a very optimized way
>
> That's a github link to the library :
> https://github.com/boostorg/boost/wiki/Boost-Google-Summer-of-Code-2018
>
> I want to know do i have to implement part of the library again in template
> for the competency test?
> And is there a mentor that is interested so i can submit a proposal to?
>
> Thanks for reading :)

David and I are mentoring this project. It seems that you have sent a wrong
link
for the library. You can send the link of the library directly to us. We'll
let you know
if we would like to have your competency test, once we have a look at the
same.

Regards,
Sharique