Subject: Re: [boost] Proposed SG14 <system_error2> ready for feedback
From: mike.dev_at_[hidden]
Date: 2018-03-04 17:00:20

It might not be necessary, but wouldn't it be a worthwhile optimization regardless? Even in the generic case it would work without any cross-module analysis and should generally make the compiler's task easier. It would also make the checks for failure or success constexpr (not sure if that is typically relevant).
Or would it imply problematic tradeoffs?

> Niall

Mike