Subject: Re: [boost] How to set LDFLAGS in 1.66.0?
From: Nana Sakisaka (n.sakisaka_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-03-09 00:17:11

You could try passing this option to b2:

dll-path="'$ORIGIN/../lib'"

Make sure to escape $ and " appropriately for your CI scripts.
Note that there are actually two types of flags, i.e.
(1) the flag for your application executable (the RPATH)
  and
(2) a flag for your build system's sanity check (e.g. the "checking if
*whatever* works..." internal binary flag for ./configure)

p.s. Invoke command below to check whether the flags are set:
objdump -p ./a.out|grep RPATH