Subject: Re: [boost] [gsoc18] uBLAS competency test
From: Arun Ramachandran (ramachandran.arun_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-03-09 12:01:21

Hello Mohammad,

I'll get started on the proposal. Meanwhile, I have a question about where the uBLAS code is hosted, and about documentation.

I assume I should be looking at https://github.com/uBLAS/ublas/tree/develop, but it looks like the last commit there was made in November 2016, so I'm not sure where I can find the latest code. Related to this, I'm unsure of whether the documentation at http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_66_0/libs/numeric/ublas/doc/index.html is up to date. I'd appreciate it if you could point me to the updated repo and documentation.

Thank you,
Arun