Subject: Re: [boost] [gsoc18] how to share a competency test
From: Stefan Seefeld (stefan_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-03-11 17:51:49

On 11.03.2018 13:29, David Bellot wrote:
> Hi Stefan,
>
> we don't really have a mailing list for GSOC. Would be much easier indeed.
> Github doesn't provide anything like that as far as I know. Do you
> know who manages the boost mailing-list ? I could ask him/her.

I don't know either. Yes, I think a mailing list that for each GSoC
participation would be populated by participating mentors and
administrators, and temporarily used for coordination, would be helpful.
(I wouldn't want to be permanently on such a list, however.)

But for more technical discussions I think it's best to leave it to the
individual projects to figure out what channels to use for communication.

> And yes, your input on GPU would be very valuable by the way.

Cool. Do you have established channels where you discuss design and
other technical topics specific to the ublas project ? What would be the
best way to "meet" and discuss ?

Regards,

Stefan