Subject: Re: [boost] [release] Boost 1.67.0 Beta 1 Release Candidate 1
From: Stefan Seefeld (stefan_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-03-12 11:21:52

On 12.03.2018 06:45, Daniel James via Boost wrote:
> On 11 March 2018 at 18:10, Steven Watanabe via Boost
> <boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>> I fixed this in
>> https://github.com/boostorg/build/commit/0dacbc3df69fbbb443f1ecaa0ee57c0157d47843
>> but it didn't get merged to the release branch
>> yet.
> OK, so shall we include that in the beta, and revert the fix in python?

It might be worthwhile just merging the Boost.Build fix for now, without
merging anything in Boost.Python, as a minimal change to fix the issue.

There are actually two related commits in Python, one about
conditionalizing the main targets, the other about tests:

https://github.com/boostorg/python/commit/0021720a464742aec04b996e55c7f04560d6dad1
https://github.com/boostorg/python/commit/6b8ab7a5a3f0ef263055cb2a4b745d1304f0b528

I wouldn't mind keeping both, if only for clarity, but we can keep them
on the develop branch for now if they aren't considered release-critical.

Thanks,

Stefan