Subject: [boost] [gsoc2018]boost.safefloat and boost.real
From: Sagar Tewari (iaansagar_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-03-19 03:29:56

Hi,

I'm interested in working on the Boost.SafeFloat or Boost.Real as a gsoc
project. Currently I'm in the process of completing the selection
criteria(reading the linked matrial, solving competency test) . I've good
experience with coding in C++. I went through the safefloat codebase and
documentation and it looks quite interesting.

But I'm not sure how I'm supposed to submit the competency test solutions.
Do I have to include that with the Gsoc proposal? Can someone inform me
about that?

Also, the Boost.Real project is under the catagory "GSoC Projects which have
been prearranged by students with mentors for 2018". Is this project still
open for participent submission?

--
Sent from: http://boost.2283326.n4.nabble.com/Boost-Dev-f2600599.html